Thursday, August 19, 2010

Drunk dog

Probably people expected me to publish a lot of photos from ARTmania and I failed them... what can I say? from my point of view it had the potential of a so great event only to end so depressing... Still, I can't disappoint totally (or can I?) and put at least something, a stupid photo of a cute drunk dog and a cute half-anonymous girl, made by yours truly, the idiot photographer:
dog

Creative Commons LicenseThis work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License.

2 comments:

  1. Ioi da' ce-i cu atatea atribute negative pe tine Nicu? :(
    Chiar atat de tare te-a dezamagit evenimentul? :(

    Eu din pacate n-am prea avut timp sa ma bucur de el asa cum as fi vrut, ca deh, mi-a trebuit voluntariat... :( Dar a fost interesant oricum sa iau parte la un asemenea eveniment de pe partea cealalta a "baricadei" ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nu atit evenimentul cit lucruri din jurul lui. Si mai ales idiotenia mea.

    ReplyDelete